- Endorsed by Edexcel
- Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive differentiated practice exercises, detailed worked examples and International GCSE past paper questions.
- Stretch and challenge students with supplementary content for Higher level examinations and extension level questions highlighted on the page.
- Emphasise the relevance of maths with features such as ‘Why this chapter matters’ which show its role in everyday life or historical development.
- Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
- Enable students to see what level they are working at and what they need to do to progress with Foundation and Higher levels signalled clearly throughout.
- Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back (answers to examination sections are available in the accompanying Teacher Guide).